วันเสาร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fisher-Price iXL 6-in-1 Learning System (Pink)

Fisher-Price iXL 6-in-1 Learning System (Pink)
The iXL 6 in 1 Learning System by Fisher Price is the ultimate and coolest handheld learning system designed for kids 3-7.The iXL Learning System has six great applications for kids: Digital Book Reader, Game Player, Digital Art Book, MP3 Music Player, Notepad and Photo Viewer. The base device comes with pre-loaded software for the various applications listed. Story Book: Features 1 animated story with 15 pages and 2 modes - read to me mode and interact with me mode. Kids will learn read more..

Good Features
  • iXL is the ultimate handheld learning tool designed for kids
  • 6 ways to play: Digital Reader, Game Player, Note Pad, Art Studio, MP3 Player and Photo Viewer
  • Comes with pre-loaded software for the various applications
  • Opens like a book, exposing a 3.5" TFT QVGA color screen
  • Additional features include: built in speaker, action button, tethered stylus, headphone jack, SD memory card slot, and built-in memory


Best Deals : Click to see Best Deals


An Excellent Toy for Today's Toddlers by JJ Stark
Everyone in my family has their own cell phone and the kids have ipods and iphones. We all use the computer regularly and I'm always on my laptop. I decided to buy this for my granddaughter for her 4th Bday and I'm so glad I did. She absolutely LOVES this toy.



The game comes preloaded with a few games, music and pictures, so it's not necessary to spend additional money right away. I find this to be a HUGE plus and makes the $70 price tag an even better deal. If you do decide to purchase additional games, the titles are familiar to today's kids - Disney Princess, Toy Story, Sponge Bob, Dora the Explorer, etc. Each title comes with a few leaning activities, games, music and more. But there's enough on the hand-held as it comes out of the box to keep your kids entertained for hours.



The best bonus is that you can upload pics and music from your PC so that the kids can have their own MP3 player or digital photo album. Once the pics are loaded onto the hand-held, kids can play with them, creating their own artwork, creating puzzles and music videos and so much more.



The stylus is easy to use, but I find that most of the time, she uses her fingertips, which works just as well. I love the hand-writing application. In just a short amount of time, I already see an improvement in her letter formations and shapes.



We've only had this toy for a week, so I would imagine there's a lot more to learn about it, but I'm very impressed with this toy as is my granddaughter. She no longer wants to play on my laptop or with her mommy's iPhone as she's too busy playing with her own hand-held device.



I'm glad I bought this now rather than waiting for Xmas (as I originally considered), because I can see this being a hot seller this holiday season and would be an amazing find underneath those trees on Xmas morning. Highly recommended!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น