วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Silly Bandz Pets - 24 Pack

Silly Bandz Pets - 24 Pack
Kids everywhere are going wild over Silly Bandz!! These colorful Animal Rubber Bands, Silly Bandz are made of silicone and die molded in many different fun shapes. These rubber bands return to their original shape when you take them off the item they're holding (or off of your wrist). Comes in a pack of 24 assorted colors and shapes. Collect them, wear them, or trade them with friends!! read more..

Hot Features
  • These are the real Silly Bandz
  • Die-molded
  • Return to their original shape
  • Made of silicone
  • 24 Silly Bandz in assorted fantasy shapes


Hot Deals : Click to see Hot Deals


Great product and durable! by S. Elrasoul
So my sister started telling me that she had to have these bandz and that everyone in the "world" has them. So I naturally had to buy these for her. I have to say I have bought a bunch of these (Silly Bandz and the knock off brands) and these bands I mean "Bandz" are the best. The othre brands seem to be cheap and lower quality. Already one have broke of the knock off while the Silly Bandz still hold strong. Also Silly Bandz seem to be thicker which is a +. These bands are not that tight either which is very important cause we don't need hands to start turning purple. Fun shapes and great quality. These are a + in my book and the kids love trading them. So my advise to parents, stick to the name brand this time around, your kids will love you for it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น