วันศุกร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball

Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball
Fushigi is a brand new, dynamically designed ball used in the mysterious art of contact juggling. With FUSHIGI the operator exploits the reflective properties of a sphere through specific hand and body isolations and movements that are designed to give the appearance that the FUSHIGI sphere is moving on its own or even floating. Using Fushigi is amazing fun is an incredible, therapeutic form of relaxation. The art of maneuvering a reflective sphere through mind and body isolation and manipulation creates the illusion that the sphere may be defying the laws of gravity, as if the sphere is moving on its own. read more..

Best Features
  • As seen on TV
  • Free DVD included to teach you dozen of illusions
  • Ages 12 and up


Cheap Price : Click to see Cheap Price


Not just for juggling by Evan J Blaickley
My little brother is a magician & juggler, so naturaly the Fushigi is at the house. I decided to play around with it, well it became addictive. I started playing more and learning some easy tricks, but I noticed that my fingers were starting to get better and my disease was not as bad in my finger joints. I would have pain in my fingers and my thumbs would hurt so bad that I could not play the bass guitar as often. I told my Tai Chi instructor about how well it has helped with my hand problems and he decided to try it out also, now we use it as part of my training. My fingers have improved and I can play bass again with less pain than I felt in years. This may be a contact juggling toy, but it is also great for your health too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น