วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Ty Beanie Baby - Brittany - Alvin and the Chipmunks

Ty Beanie Baby - Brittany - Alvin and the Chipmunks
Ty Beanie Baby- Brittany - Alvin and the Chipmunks read more..

Good Features
  • Official product from Ty¿s wildly popular Beanie Babies Collection
  • Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you¿ve purchased an authentic Ty product
  • Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry
  • Requires no additional gift tag; inside allows you to insert ¿TO¿ and ¿FROM¿ information
  • Collect them all


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


Beanie Baby by Amber M. Hooper
Ty Beanie Baby - Brittany - Alvin and the Chipmunks Well I never thought I'd ever buy another beanie baby but this was so cute I couldn't help but get it for my 11 year old daughter. And for less than [...] with Free 2 day Super Saver Shipping, how could I go wrong. Super Great Quality as with all Ty products.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น